You are currently connected to the official website of La Couserie Créative at www.lacouseriecreative.com
* The website is published by the company SARL GEJYPAT that has two sales outlets and the website.
* SIRET : 39034463800049
* APE code : 4751Z
* Address : 27 Quai de Lorraine - 11100 NARBONNE - FRANCE
* Contact – Phone + (00) (0)4 68 75 13 62 - Fax + (33) (0)4 68 65 32 21 - e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Co-Managers of SARL GEJYPAT : Mr Grégory IMART and Mr Patrice IMART
If you have any remarks to make on the functioning of the website, please write to the site administrator using the contact form on the website.
Intellectual property right
The site in its entirety is protected by French legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Any use of trademarks, logos and/or photographic representations on this site requires prior authorisation. All reproduction rights are reserved, including in relation to documents that can be downloaded on any medium whatsoever, and any reproduction is formally prohibited without the prior written agreement of Mr. Patrice IMART and Mr. Grégory IMART. Breach of any of these rights constitutes a crime of copyright infringement (article L335-1 to 335-10 of the Intellectual Property Code).
The implementation of a hypertext link to this website requires the prior authorisation of Mr. Grégory IMART and Mr. Patrice IMART. Any link, even implicitly authorised, must be removed upon request. The proposed links are provided for information only and shall not lead to the co-managers’ liability.
Protection of personal data
In accordance with law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data protection, natural persons have the right to access, modify, rectify and remove personal particulars with name concerning them. You can use this right by writing to us at the following address:
La Couserie Créative –Vente à distance
27 Quai de Lorraine
The presented offers are only valid within the limit of available stocks. Each product’s information sheet provides information on its availability.
You can make your payment by:
* credit / debit card (site equipped with PayBox secure system)
* personal cheque to be cleared by a bank in mainland France for French purchases deliverable in France.
* by bank transfer
These conditions and indications are governed by French law. In the case of litigation or disputes, French courts are the sole competent.