"NOVA VITA" Recycled Cotton Thread 250gr - DMC
20 colors available
For Crochet, Knitting and Macrame
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.25.
Nova Vita from DMC is a yarn that respects sustainable consumption, made from recycled cotton from scraps of fabric, selvedges and textile waste.
It is a tubular thread with the aspect "cord" of diameter 4mm, very easy to work and allowing to obtain a nice result quickly.
It is specially designed for macrame, crochet or knitting in order to make decorative accessories for the home such as carpets, cushions, plants covers, baskets ...
- Knitting needles 12mm or Crochet 10mm or 12mm,
- Weight: 250g (about 55m),
- Composition: 80% recycled cotton and 20% polyester,
- 10 rows / 6 stitches (10x10 cm),
- Washable at 30°C, free air drying, no ironing,
- composed of a cord woven on a thinner cord inside,
- Oeko-Tex certification,
- DMC brand,
- 20 colors available for choice: see photo.
Ball of 250g (about 55 meters) sold by unit according to the selected color.