Pouch Embroidery Sashiko Kit "Furoshiki"
14cm x 14cm x 14cm
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.25.
Adorable pouch way "Furoshiki*" for sashiko embroidery (printing disappear by washing).
*The "Furoshiki" meaning "bundle for bread" is originally a Japanese fabric square folded and tied for used packaging. Today, this traditional and elegant technique is to package objects, to offer them.
Fabric color: navy blue and dark red squared fabric
Embroidery designs: flowers and scale
- 1 Pouchpre-mounted (100% cotton),
- Embroidery thread gradient color,
- 1M90 nylon braided cord burgundy to close the pouch,
- Cardboard 12cm x 12cm for the bottom of the pouch,
- Sashiko fabric 23cm x 23cm to cover the bottom of cardboard,
- 1 Sashiko leather dice,
- 1 Sashiko needle,
- Japanese embroidery instructions.
Dimensions: 14cm x 14cm x 14cm
Christiane R. published the 10/07/2016 following an order made on 03/07/2016
je regrette juste qu'il n'y ai aucune explication en Français