Tear Away Quilting Designs - 3 designs available
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.75.
To finish with the marking of your borders patterns on fabrics before quilting!
The paper "Tear Away" is a great tool that will save you precious time! This printed paper, thin as the tracing paper, is very easy to use and to sew, and especially to remove without damaging your seams!
You can glue the back of this paper with your favorite temporary adhesive (Bomb 505 type), then place the sticky paper against your work where you want to quilt, quilting directly on the paper following lines of the pattern, then tear the paper gently ... it's over!
- Thin paper, designed for the sewing machine or domestic quilter,
- Length of a pattern (of a printed sheet): 48" (approximately 1m20)
- Width of a motif: see below
- Sold in packs of 4 sheets of the same pattern (4 x 1m20 in length)
3 different designs to choose from:
- "Rock'n Roll Starz" Border: Width 5" (12.7cm approximately)
- "Kandinsky" Border: Width 4.5" (about 11.4cm)
- "Loose Leaf" Border: Width 4.25" (10.8cm approximately)