Bamboo Viscose Sponge Fabric - POPPY
SOLD BY 25CM - Width 150cm
(€20.68 le mètre)
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.25.
What is bamboo viscose?
It is a synthetic fiber (artificial), derived from a raw material: bamboo.
This fiber comes from a chemical process aimed at dissolving the cellulose contained in bamboo plants.
Bamboo viscose sponge is renowned for its softness and high absorption quality.
It retains a soft touch and a beautiful appearance, even after several washes.
Respectful of sensitive skin, it has natural anti-bacterial properties.
What do I do with it?
The bamboo sponge is used to make baby bath accessories (cape, bathrobe, changing mattress cover, bib, wipes, washable diapers, bath towels ...) but also for making towels all reusable, make-up wipes, hand towels...
- Double sided sponge in soft curls*,
- Color: poppy red,
- Weight: 360 gr / m²,
- Composition: 90% bamboo viscose / 10% polyester,
- Oekotex Class 1 certification,
- Washing at 40°C,
- Width: 150cm,
- Sold by 25cm: in the shopping cart, indicate the quantity "1" to receive 25cm (x 150cm), "2" for 50cm (x 150cm), "3" for 75cm (x 150cm), "4" for 1m (x150cm)... If ordering more than 25cm, the sponge cloth will be delivered in one piece. The price indicated corresponds to 25cm.
- Made in Italy.
* The sponge fabric with "soft curls" has the distinction of being knitted and knotted. When a loop is involuntarily hooked, it does not detract adjacent loops as on a conventional cloth.