"L'ABC de la Frivolité - Bases & Applications" Book
From Tomoko Morimoto
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.75.
Master the classic techniques of frivolity with Tomoko Morimoto's book "L'ABC de la Frivolité" and easily succeed in refined works.
Basic Techniques and Patterns, Advanced Techniques, Pimples, Pavers, Beaded Patterns, Twisted Chain, Zigzag, Hoop Earrings, Rings Flower, Rosette Rings, Clovers, Daisies ...
To facilitate the realization of models:
- explanations are simple to understand,
- the list of supplies is given in detail,
- the preparation of the thread is specified,
- the key points are revealed in the form of diagrams or photos step by step,
- explanations of the patterns and borders of patterns are made in diagrams. They indicate the number of double knots, the location of the pins, the meaning of work ...
You will understand, if you start, you will find in this book all the basic techniques to discover this art ... As for the experts, they will be able to deepen their knowledge and find even more inspiration!
111 pages - Texts in French - Editions de Saxe 2019.