"Je débute le crochet avec So Croch' " Book
Basics and techniques to learn and progress!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.75.
An essential book: here is the best book to learn the basics of crochet thanks to Marie Clesse from So Croch '!
The aim of this book is to explain in the most complete way possible the basics and techniques of crochet so that you become independent in this technique.
You will learn in particular:
- the basic points,
- fancy stitches,
- the magic circle,
- how to stop your thread, change color,
- how to assemble two flat or 3D parts,
- everything concerning the finishes,
- how to embroider on a padded work,
- hide the threads or how to place the eyes of your Amigurumi (crocheted animal) ....
A single project is proposed at the end of the book to illustrate the different techniques learned: a pretty little rabbit!
203 pages - French Book - Published by Mango in September 2020.